PH Shaft Mount Planetary / Helical to 35,000 Nm Tn
Nominal Torque Up to
Transmission Ratio Up to
These POSIPLAN gear reducers, which are protected by a specific patent, feature a combination of planetary and helical gears that takes advantage of the strengths of each technology: compact size, high reliability and easy maintenance. The PH series of planetary helical gearboxes combines one output helical stage with one or more planetary stages. The BPH includes a bevel stage for right angle operation. The design of the POSIPLAN series ensures lighter, more compact gear reducers compared to traditional solutions.
- Quick availability and short delivery times.
- 7 harmonically developed sizes, from 3,900 Nm to 35,000 Nm of nominal torque, Special seals (labyrinth seals or double seals with separate grease-filled chamber) that protect against lubricant leakage and contamination.
- Output hollow shafts: cylindrical with keyway, cylindrical hollow shaft for shrink disc, and splined shaft.
- Input versions with adaptors for IEC, NEMA and hydraulic motors, flexible and fluid couplings, clutches and torque limiters.
- Accessories such as torque arms, shrink discs, backstops and brakes, oil filtering and cooling systems